Welcome to the Mindful-Wellness Coaching e-learning course
This e-learning course will build on the groundwork which we do during our coaching sessions. Please remember that it is not a stand alone programme and should not be used as such. Support and guidance and additional reading are all required to make this programme comprehensive. Please chat to me if you have any queries.
Each week, I will post:
- New learning material which will build on the theory that was introduced in the workshop. This new material will include some or all of the following: blog articles written by me, links to videos and other sites and research articles.
- Practice exercises which I will ask you to try
I will then ask you to give feedback during our sessions regarding your experience of the exercises and to share any insights which you may have about the learning material and your own mindful practice.
I am very mindful of how busy and pressured you are so I will try not to over-burden you. I intend to keep it as light as possible as I would like you to have fun and enjoy this learning experience so please give me a shout if you’re feeling overwhelmed.
Learning Objectives for this course
Participants can expect to learn about:
- The principles of mindfulness
- Mindful practice exercises
- The potential mechanisms of mindfulness
- How to develop a personal mindful-wellness programme
This element of the programme will build on the principles, practices and mechanisms and focus more directly on integrating them into a personal mindful-wellness programme. Please review these learning objectives and let me know if there is anything that you would like to add to these objectives.